This one for all of my 3 readers.
1. Put your playlist on shuffle.
2. Post the first lines to the first 10 songs to come up (along with these instructions).
3. Have people guess the songs and artists in comments to the post.
Skip over Instrumental/Non-English/Extremely obscure/etc. Also, songs with the title in the first line.
Note: I don't actually have a randomising playlist, so I opened a raw directory on my iPod at random.
Also, I skipped over songs that I couldn't tell what the first line was!
1. “What is it that makes me just a little bit queasy?”
2. “I'm tryin' to tell you somethin 'bout my life”
3. “You thought the leaden winter would bring you down for ever”
4. “Street's like a jungle, so call the police”
5. “Well I wonder where you are tonight; you're probably on the rampage somewhere”
6. “How many roads must a man walk down”
7. “If there's anything that you want”
8. “I heard you on the wireless back in '52”
9. “I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear”
10. “You made a fool of me, but those broken dreams have got to end”