|Amazon Link:||Buy from Amazon.com|
The Frozen Throne is a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft 3 saga. Revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land.
The evil Lich King Ner'zhul has been imprisoned inside the Icecrown glacier, deep within the arctic continent of Northrend.
Although the former Orc Shaman lacks physical form, his soul lives on, forever seeking a means to escape his icy prison.
As the saga continues, it is revealed that both the Night Elf renegade, Illidan, and the traitorous Death Knight, Arthas, seek the Icecrown glacier and the mysterious powers found inside.
While it is uncertain as to what is being sought inside the icy tomb, players must traverse uncharted lands and battle treacherous new enemies to uncover the schemes of these nefarious beings, and save all of Azeroth from the forces of darkness.
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities specifically designed to enhance each race.
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat.
- Three new tile sets featuring extraordinary new lands to explore, complete with numerous creeps and critters to wage war upon.
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race.
- Neutral buildings, which will provide players with numerous new upgrades, items and abilities. Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities.
- An advanced world editor that allows players to create their own custom campaigns, complete with cut-scenes and voiceovers.
- Many new multiplay